This resource is designed to help students and graduates around the world tackle academic college English assignments, even if English is not their native language. Enjoy the abundance of guides, manuals and samples written for ESL students.
Ordering a custom essay from a writing service
As getting “a good education” gets increasingly difficult and more expensive, ever-greater numbers of students and writers today turn to expert writing services to help them deal with the massive workload that a successful academic career requires.
Copying and pasting essays just doesn’t work. It happens all the time, and teachers and professors are only all too ready to type in a few sentences from your paper on a search engine—and there sits the material you just copied. Most schools now enact zero-tolerance plagiarism policies, and punish students with ever-greater zeal when they are caught “cheating” in this way.
So, most understand that turning in original work means turning in original work. This is where a custom essay from a writing service can come in great handy.
Most writing services make themselves easy to find online. A quick web search will get you pages and pages of services clamoring for your attention and your credit card number, promising you all manner of A+ grades and adulation from your teachers. But don’t just pick the company with the prettiest web site! There are a few things to consider.
- Examine the writing style on the landing page. Is it grammatically correct? Is it easy to read? Does it reflect a knowledge and command of the English language that will translate into quality writing on your essay? Make these judgments when you first get to the website.
- What are their areas of academic expertise? Are they just essay writers who take your reference material and produce something, or do their writers have a background in your area? Check the “About Us” or “Services” pages for this information.
- What are their prices like? Are they clearly listed on the site, or do you have to fill in some information to see prices? Many companies will try and ‘hide’ their prices until you’re already somewhere in the ordering process, in the hopes that you’ll already be far enough into the ordering process that you won’t want to stop and ‘start over’ with another company just because this company is going to charge you $75 per page.
Once you’ve answered questions like these satisfactorily, and found a page that appears to hire quality writers, is willing to let you make a buying decision with all the information, including cost, and is an expert in your subject area, the next step is the ordering process.
This varies between companies, but in general it will consist of a few basic steps.
- Describe your assignment: This can be as simple as uploading the assignment page your teacher or professor gave you, and most services will let you write custom comments for your writer, so they know exactly what to do. You’ll also want to tell the writer about any sources you need to use or citation requirements.
- Pay for your order: If you’ve established that you’re going to get what you pay for, then go ahead and take out the credit card and get your order billed.
- Receive your essay: This is the (sort of) fun part. You get a chance to read over your shiny new essay, and make any changes that need to be made. Make sure that it matches how you normally write. You don’t want to turn in papers full of spelling errors one week and a Shakespearean masterpiece the next.
- Revisions: Go over your changes with your writer. They’ll often have helpful suggestions that can make the revisions you found, even better.
Hire a professional from 200+ US essay writers at WriteMyEssay.Today - experienced essay writing service.